Implementing Our Program at Your School
For School systems located in Massachusetts, Global Child Inc. provides a quality language program that can be offered to your students without affecting your school budget. Our program is fee-based; parents pay the tuition. Teacher and student materials are included in the cost of tuition for programs run by Global Child. We offer Chinese, French and Spanish classes for children in grades Pre-K--8 before and/or after school. Classes meet once a week for 50-60 minutes. Class sizes are between 8-15 students.
*Global Child Inc. fees are eligible for the Child Care Credit.
GLOBAL CHILD WILL:
- Organize, implement, and administer the program.
- Provide registration flyers.
- Provide the school with the class lists.
- Work directly with the school system or organization involved.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and evaluate teachers and regional coordinators.
- Provide curricula and daily lesson plans.
- Provide student practice CD and child-parent booklets and weekly handouts related to the curriculum.
HOW WE ARE UNIQUE:
- Our proven MMV (Movement, Manipulatives, Visuals) method for involving and motivating children. Children learn because they are enjoying themselves.
- We have highly effective methods for teacher training, supervision, and professional growth. We have a 85% teacher return rate from semester to semester.
- Provide materials for teachers and students that have been field- and classroom-tested for over 20 years.
- We incorporate a large body of lively songs and skits.
- Classes are sequential and multi-year.
- Offers children the opportunity to participate in our program for 5 years without repeating a curriculum.
- Provide an organizational program structured with both regional and parent coordinators.
- Ongoing evaluation from school administrators, teachers, parents, and students.
- Our program goes to your child’s school so parents don’t have to travel to Global Child classes.
In addition to our before and/or after school programs Global Child has been offering an in-school program to a Massachusetts community for the past 5 years. All students in grades kindergarten through grade 5 have language classes every other week for the school year. If you are interested in this unique offering contact us.